Pay: minimum wage
Details: Franke Tobey Jones, a not for profit Continuing Care Retirement Community in North Tacoma, is seeking food servers to work in our dining rooms. We currently have part-time positions that may work 4-7PM, 9-15 hours per week. The successful candidates must have 7-day availability - perfect for on-line or classroom students.
Are you looking for a place to make a difference? Our dining staff strive for high quality standards, enjoy interacting with elderly residents, and seek to help others in a meaningful way. Are you looking for an opportunity to work with others like you? Our staff range from experienced servers to those brand new to the workforce! Join our team today!
The successful candidate will have:
Excellent customer service skills,
The ability to work as a reliable team member,
A current food handler's card and
The ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing.
Apply here https://www.franketobeyjones.com/join-our-team/current-opportunities/ to join our team!
Franke Tobey Jones, 5340 N. Bristol St, Tacoma, WA 98407. No phone calls please. EEOC, DFW
Details: EVENING AND WEEKEND Dining SERVER part time starts at 3:00 pm
We are looking for an individual with outgoing personality, friendly, positive attitude and dependability required.
Have a valid class 12 license and min 2 yrs work related experiences
Your schedule must be flexible and must be available on weekends
BUSSER AND DISHWASHERS EVENING AND WEEKEND
No experience needed will train but must have good work ethics
If you think you are that individual, we are looking for, welcome to our team
Please send resume to HOUSE OF KEE, 15305 Meridian st E, Puyallup, WA 98375, Fax 253-848-7720
We are accepting applications for HOST/CASHIER PERSON and DISHWASHERS
Details: Brookdale - Server
Full Time Server All Shifts Available
Brookdale Courtyard Puyallup 4610 6th Street Place Southeast Puyallup, WA 98374
Job #: BSL7245466
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
We're looking for a server to join our dynamic dining services team. You'll enjoy a stable work schedule, without the late nights and double shifts. You'll also find a rewarding atmosphere where you'll build relationships with our residents, becoming a part of their lives and making a difference. Plus, Brookdale offers opportunities for advancement. Many servers move up to lead server, become dining room supervisors and get promoted to other leadership roles.
* Provide quick, efficient and pleasant delivery of food, ensuring that quality standards and service are being delivered
* Take food orders and deliver meals to residents and guests in a timely manner
* Ensure safety and proper handling of dishes, glassware and utensils
Required skills and qualifications:
* One year of restaurant experience preferred
* High degree of service orientation and a positive attitude
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Pay: minimum wage + tips
Details: Looking to hire right away a experienced server. Looking for someone with availability evenings and weekends. Job is Part Time right now. Need to have past experience serving, reliable transportation, ability to multi-task and problem solve while giving good service. Please send resume or drop off resume at Hackers Bar and Grill in Gig Harbor, will be doing interviews right away and looking to hire right away. Look forward to meeting with you.
Pay: DOE+ tips
Details: Seattle restaurant seeks experienced server for 3-5 shifts a week. We are a local spot with a lot of regulars and locals while always looking for more. Must be friendly, engaging and knowledgeable. Please have 3+ years full service experience. Great time to join our team and make the holiday cash!! Please send resume in for consideration.
Pay: minimum wage + tips
Details: Brouwer's Cafe seeks a good-natured and fast-paced individual to join our team in Fremont. This position will likely be 3 shifts a week (Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday), with the opportunity to pick up more as familiarity with our system increases.
Ideally, the person for this job has a bit of flexibility, willingness to learn, and has been in a server assistant's role or other food service experience. Also, running food is a large part of the job, so having experience and being comfortable with that aspect is a major plus.
Please reply to this email with your resume.
Brouwer's Cafe is a Belgian-inspired restaurant specializing in Belgian cuisine and craft beer. We are located in sunny Fremont and boast a selection of 64 taps, over 400 unique bottles, and 150+ whisk(e)ys. We host several festivals including Sour Fest, Stout Fest, Hop Fest, and Hard Liver Barleywine Fest.
Details: Woodlands Pizza in Seattle, WA is looking for an evening server to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, has the ability to stay calm under pressure, reliable and has a desire to deliver excellent customer experience to our guests. Also, you will need to stay busy during slow times with side work as well. This is a position for someone who doesn't need to be micro managed. Experience is preferred but we are also willing to train someone with a passion to learn.
Must have a positive attitude and willing to work cohesively with the rest of our team! We require a WA state food handlers permit and MAST.
We are looking for someone who is available weekdays and weekends from about 3-11pm
Woodlands Pizza is a super fun team atmosphere that hosts trivia nights, live music, bingo, community fundraisers and more.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Our starting wage is $12 + tips
Pay: DOE+ tips
Details: DERU Market is a chef owned neighborhood eatery. We are passionate about local farms, creating amazing food and drinks and generous hospitality!
Do you love food & hospitality? People? Hand crafted goods? Local farms? Coffee? Local beer & wine? Customer service? Attention to detail? We really do! DERU Market is seeking energetic team members who would like to work 20-40 hours per week for a locally owned business that is crazy about about everything food and service! We can't wait to meet you.
- Providing generous hospitality and service to guests
- Customer service including sales, ability to explain food with enthusiasm and care
- Making and crafted coffee & drinks
- Serving guests food and drinks skillfully
- Maintaining food service area and retail displays, keep clean and inviting
- Product knowledge, being about the explain food and non food items in store with ease
- Quality control of food and drinks
- Answering phones, receiving orders, message taking
- Completing opening or closing tasks with attention to detail
- *not a seasonal position
- Class 12 Permit & Current Food Handlers Permit
- Professional restaurant service experience
- 20 -- 40 hours a week flexibility
- Must be available evenings, weekend and holidays
- Highly dedicated and hard working
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Flexible enough to do whatever is takes to get the job done
- Enthusiasm about food & drink, willingness and desire to learn more
- Attention to detail
- People friendly, outgoing & enjoys sales
- Can work well with team members and on your own
- Ability to take direction
- Manage time well, multitask with ease and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work eight hour or more shift on your feet
Awesome team to work with and food to eat!
Health benefits for full time team members
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
(applications without the following information will not be considered, thank you)
1. Include resume in the body of your email reply
2. Include your desired amount of hours per week
3. Include your current availability
4. Please tell us about the best meal you have every had in one paragraph
*This is not a seasonal position, long term applicants only please
**No drop ins please
Details: Woodland Terrace is now looking for a Part-Time Server to join our team!
If you want to break out of the traditional mold and experience a refreshing environment, join us at Woodland Terrace, a Leisure Care managed community whose philosophy of Five-Star Fun for our residents and employees have made it one of the most desirable companies to work for.
We are seeking a candidates to work in our dining room server our fantastic resident. Shift times are 3:45 PM-7:30PM NO LATE NIGHTS!!.
Position starts at $12-13/hour DOE, NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED WE WILL TRAIN. Annual Holiday Bonus based upon hours worked. HIRING BONUS OF $200 PAID AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT
We want an outgoing, fun, hardworking person who will step in wherever needed. If you feel you meet these qualifications, please apply with your Resume and References for immediate consideration
APPLY IN PERSON AT: 17502 102nd AVE, 98011TO APPLY - READ JOB DESCRIPTION
Details: Reds Wine Bar at Kent Station has an immediate server position available. We're seeking fun, energetic, motivated employees with excellent interpersonal skills, a customer service orientation, and a passion for wine.
We are a dynamic, growing business that needs super friendly and reliable individuals, who will pour and serve wine, serve food items that complement wine, and educate our customers about wine.
This position will include at least 4 evening shifts with the potential for additional responsibilities including social media & event planning.
- Food & wine service
- Retail wine sales
- Answer questions about wine.
- Opening & closing duties/procedures
-3+ years of server experience
- Wine knowledge and familiarity with local wines a must
-Upbeat, positive attitude, customer service oriented
-Excellent communication skills
- Food Handler and Class 12 Mixologist Permits Required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Please submit a resume with references for immediate consideration.